What is Landscape Architecture?

"Your environment. Designed."
- American Society of Landscape Architect (ASLA) at www.asla.org


when i must give a presentation for my lab seminar (posted here), i have told to explain first about my major before i explain the case in my major perspective, because i'm in kind of forestry engineering lab in forestry faculty. then i searched to have a brief, and undestandable phrases to tell the others (non-landscape people) about landscape architecture so they will understand.

then i found this just short yet 'click' phrase.

now i just miss my 'real' major now.

for long explanation, just see my old post here.

Komentar

Postingan Populer

Masa Perkenalan Kampus Mahasiswa Baru (MPKMB) IPB 50

Teknik Studio: First Maquette Making

Belajar Apa di Arsitektur Lanskap IPB? #2